I am a home-based photographer located in NYC. I specialize in newborn, maternity, family, children and adult photography. I am available to book sessions from 9:00 am-5:00 pm. Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening beginning at 5:00 pm is available to be booked for EVENTS ONLY (baby shower, birthday party, wedding etc.) All photo sessions can be booked on this website but first read the terms and conditions below.
This portrait agreement is between “Shoot Your Shot photography and the “client”
1. Fees: The client agrees to pay photographer a non-refundable deposit fee which is equal to 50% of the total session fee. This deposit goes towards your session/event. The remaining balance is due at the start of the session/event. For Holiday mini sessions (Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas) the session will be paid in full and will be non-refundable. The reason being are Holiday mini sessions are very popular and limited dates. If a person does not show up to that session, I lose the opportunity for someone else to have been able to book.
2. Arrivals: Please be on time to your session as there are sessions scheduled after yours. If you are 15 minutes late to your session, your session will be cancelled without refund. If you would like to reschedule, the balance of the session must be paid in full.
Events: The photographer will start on time and end on time. It is not the responsibility of the photographer to extend the event time if the event begins late.
3. Rescheduling/Canceling: Client may reschedule their session if notice is given atleast 4 days prior to the scheduled session/event. Only one reschedule is allowed per deposit. If client does not reschedule 4 days prior to session, client is subject to pay the balance of their previous session to obtain a rescheduled session which must occur within 30 days of the original scheduled session date. Photographer reserves the right to cancel due to illness, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances beyond her control. The photographer will attempt to reschedule session, if the session is unable to be rescheduled, client will receive the full deposit amount.
4. After session/event: Client will receive all edited images up to 72 hours after for EVENTS and up to 14 business days after for photoshoots! Client will receive the images via email. If you need your pictures sooner, the rush fee is $30.
5. Advertisement: This photographer reserves the right to use pictures taken from sessions strictly for advertisement purposes. The photographer will not tag or disclose names of babies/families in any post. Please understand that booking with this photographer means you agree for pictures to be used for advertisement.
6. Client agrees to pay a traveling fee based on their location. Please discuss traveling fee prior to booking. Events and Newborn sessions are ONLY for traveling at this time.
Bronx- $25 & up fee
Manhattan- $45 $ up fee
Brooklyn - $40 &up fee
New Jersey/Upstate - $65.00 & up fee
Please contact photographer directly for any inquiries on traveling as these are base rates. The further the location, the higher the travel fee.
Scheduling your session today means that the client agrees to these terms.